TK/KINDERGARTEN 4 1/2-5
- Our teachers prepare the classroom for the children to enable them to work independently.
- Our preschool classrooms contain six defined areas including practical life, sensorial, math, language, cultural and botany.
- The teachers in these classrooms demonstrate different jobs on the shelves so that the children are able to work independently in the classroom.
- The TEACHER cHANGES THE MATERIALS ON THE SHELVES each month to reflect their thematic unit.
- Children complete daily workplans that fit the needs of eaCH CHILDS INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.